![]() |
| OASIS |
1. NICKLEBACK - FAR AWAY
"That I love you, I've loved you all along
And I miss you, been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go
Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore"
Nickleback sebuah band yang dibentuk tahun 1995, Kanada, lagu Far Away dirilis pada tahun 2006 berhasil masuk dalam top ten single on Billboard Hot 100. kadang jarak memang selalu menjadi sebuah ujian nyata dalam menjalani sebuah hubungan.
2. 3 Door Down - HERE WITHOUT YOU
" I'm here without you, baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you, baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you, baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight it's only you and me, yeah.
"
Single Here Without You milik 3 Doors Down dirilis Agustus 2003salah satu yang terbaik menurut gw
3. OASIS - STAND BY ME
"Stand by me, nobody knows the way it's gonna be
Stand by me, nobody knows the way it's gonna beStand by me, nobody knows the way it's gonna beStand by me, nobody knowsYeah, nobody knows, the way it's gonna be"
lagu yang gak akan pernah habis dimakan jaman, never old
Stand by me, nobody knows the way it's gonna beStand by me, nobody knows the way it's gonna beStand by me, nobody knowsYeah, nobody knows, the way it's gonna be"
lagu yang gak akan pernah habis dimakan jaman, never old
4. SHEETER Feat AMY LEE - BROKEN
"I wanted you to know that I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph and I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away"
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph and I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away"
5. OASIS - WONDERWALL
"Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall
Today was gonna be the day but they'll never throw it back to you
By now you shoulda somehow realized what you're not to do
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now"
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall
Today was gonna be the day but they'll never throw it back to you
By now you shoulda somehow realized what you're not to do
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now"

0 Response to "5 LAGU CINTA BARAT TERBAIK "
Post a Comment